|1.0 Terms and Conditions|
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which governs AtticFancyDress.co.uk relationship with you in relation to this website.
· The term "AtticFancyDress.co.uk" or "us" or "we" or "our" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Attic Theatrical Fancy Dress, Afflecks Palace, 52 Church Street, Manchester, M4 1PW
· The term "you" or "your" refers to the person using this website and, where relevant, the recipient of any product or service from the website as defined hereunder.
· The term "Website" means www.AtticFancyDress.co.uk
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. It is your responsibility to check whether any revisions have been made.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked websites(s)
· You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AtticFancyDress.co.uk's prior written consent.
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
2.0 Registration and Login
2.1 It is not necessary to register in order to gain access to the search facilities of the website. Certain areas of the website will require you to register your personal details. If you do not register, these facilities will not be available to you. You must be over 18 (eighteen) years of age to use this website.
2.2 We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person or with multiple users on any network. Responsibility for the security of any password(s) issued by us rests solely with you.
2.3 By registering you confirm that the details you provide are true and complete in all respects. It is your responsibility to ensure that the details provided are accurate and up-to-date at all times.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and comply to the Data Protection Act 1998.
3.1 Any personal information which you provide to us, will be used for the following purposes:
· the operation of the Website and provision of our Services and Products.
· to inform you about important changes to the website, new services and special offers which we believe will be of interest to you. This will be via newsletter or email.
· from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3.2 We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties except as part of the operations of the website and/or the provision of the Services and Products to you or are required by law to do so.
3.3 It is your responsibility to ensure the information you provide is accurate and up-to-date at all times. We will not verify personal information other than that which is provided for payment or account purposes and we shall not be responsible for errors or problems which arise as a result of inaccurate information submitted by you.
3.4 You will be given the opportunity to opt-out of mailings if you do not wish to receive further communications.
3.5 You have the right to request details of the personal information we hold on you. A small fee will be payable.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
4.1 Encryption of Personal Information - The website uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL). However, no information transferred over the internet or wireless network can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
4.2 Credit Card Transactions - Your card details are transferred directly to our Payment Service Provider (Paypal). Paypal will send a confirmation of your payment directly to you by email.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can chose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
5.0 Intellectual Property Rights
5.1 All rights including copyright, in the content of these web pages from time to time are owned or licensed by those third parties or their associated companies. Nothing in these terms and conditions in any way confers on you any licence or right under any trademarks, names or logos.
6.1 We shall endeavour to ensure that descriptions and images of the products shown on the online shop section of the website are true and accurate. These descriptions and pictures may from time to time vary to the actual product provided, and for the avoidance of doubt, shall not form part of any contract with us.
6.2 Unless otherwise stated on the website, prices of products displayed on the website shall be inclusive of UK VAT. Postage is free of charge and delivery to UK mainland addresses only.
6.3 If a price(s) has been incorrectly displayed on any product(s) we will contact you and will present you with the option to either cancel the relating order or continue to purchase the product at the correct price(s).
6.4 We will endeavour to deliver all orders for products within the timescales indicated. We cannot be held responsible for postal delays once the product(s) have been despatched by us for delivery.
6.5 We endeavour to despatch all goods to you in perfect condition. Any products which you consider to be defective must be returned to us at your own expense and within 7 (seven) days of receipt. If we confirm the goods are faulty we will either supply replacement product(s) free of charge or reimburse the price paid for the relevant product(s) to the credit or debit card used to purchase the goods.
6.6 All complaints relating to any product(s) purchased from the website should be made within 7 (seven) days of receipt.
6.7 If you have simply changed your mind about your order and you wish to return your goods, then in line with the Distance Selling Directive (DSD) you can do so provided you inform us of this decision within 7 (seven) days from receipt. This directive would not apply if our personal message service was requested and the card had been written on, in this case we are unable to provide refunds. The goods must not be opened nor used and must be "as new" when returned to us. Once you have contacted us and decided to return the goods under DSD, you have 28 (twenty-eight) days to do so at your own expense. Once goods are received, a full refund will be made to either your credit or debit card as per your original payment method.
7.1 All our services will be provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We cannot guarantee that the service will be provided fault-free and we do not undertake or warrant that the service will be free from defects. We may temporarily suspend the service either partially or completely for any reason. We will restore the service as soon as reasonably practicable after a suspension.
We will not be liable to you for any loss that you incur as a result of any such suspension.
7.2 We reserve the right to refuse any text provided by you for the Attic Photoboard gallery, that in our opinion is: defamatory, offensive, indecent, obscene, menacing, of a racial or sexually discriminatory nature.
8.0 Pricing and Payment Details
8.1 Prices are inclusive of UK VAT. Postage to UK mainland addresses are free of charge.
8.2 A full breakdown of the product prices will always be clearly displayed in your shopping basket before checkout.
8.2 Payment for all goods will be taken at the time of order. Credit or debit cards details are handled directly by our payment provider (Paypal) and are not recorded or stored on our database. Once we have received authorisation from our Payment Provider we will process your order as per your instructions. Paypal will send a confirmation of your payment directly to you by email.
9.0 Despatch Details
9.1 All orders will be despatched within 3 working days by post to UK mainland address only.
9.2 We will not be held responsible for delays in Royal Mail delivery services.
10.0 Website Disclaimer
10.1 The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
10.2 In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
10.3 Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of AtticFancyDress.co.uk. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
10.4 Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, AtticFancyDress.co.uk takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.